4.21.2012

saturday

I feel like one of my best qualities is my spontaneity.  This has lead to such things as me getting my first tattoo, Matt and I getting back together, and discovering parts of the city that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten to see.

One of my not so appealing qualities is my indecisiveness. This, combined with spontaneity, can sometimes always cause a hurricane of internal struggle which can make for a very annoying me.

Yesterday I realized that I could go to the beach day cleanup my work was organizing after seeing that I did not in fact have to work.  (I am very, very bad with knowing my schedule)  I told my boss that I wanted to go and was super excited!  I then remembered that Matt and I were supposed to have a meeting with someone and I had no idea what time and if it was confirmed.  I then let her know that I didn't think I could go because of said reason.  At 10pm last night I decided that I should go because my scheduling conflict was still questionable and I wanted to go clean a beach!  At 6am, my indecisiveness reared its ugly head I opted out of going after all.  Far away + rain + the idea of snuggling with Matt in a warm bed for a few hours more won out.

The weatherman actually lied and it was a beautiful day out and I'm now wishing that I could've gone.  Rage.

All in all, I think that today's extra sleep and couch-laying-on was much needed to recover from my tiring week at work.  Note:  I am still in my pajamas and I don't plan on changing any time soon.  I turned my phone ringer off and have been ignoring the world to surf the internet and catch up on things that I've missed.  I love days off.

No comments: