1.14.2011

exploding radiator situation

Yesterday, I was getting ready to leave for work, Matt had just sat down to practice, and we heard this horrific, extremely loud hissing sound outside our door. We opened our door to a room full of steam and Sean yelling that his radiator knob flew off. It was quite the spectacular scene. Radiators contain a lot of steam. I knew this but I didn't realize the extent. If you're curious, radiators contain enough steam to fill an entire household, cause you and your roommates to crawl on the floor to see, drench everything to the point of melting, and create rain inside our family room. Oh yes, it's quite the pleasant experience.

I tried to upload a video of the whole experience, but sadly, blogger does not want me to.

Instead, enjoy this photo of Sangria, being adorable.


No comments: