7.14.2010

as of late.

Matt, Sean, and I decided to hold off on the apartment hunt for the time being. Since their lease ends after mine, I'm going to move into their apartment for the month of August. It's going to be a challenge because there isn't very much space, but I'm really excited! 16 days!

I've been doing some of other fun things lately. My coworker, Rick, invited me to hang out with him and his bf for the 4th at one of the Piers. Since the road next to the water was blocked off, someone had to show a badge to let us through the police barricades. Very VIP. It was incredible because we got to watch the fireworks on the water in front of the Macy's barges. Aren't Rick and Andrew so adorable? Yes. They are.

Some bad news is that I am probably going to have to get rid of Rory. She is getting older and just had to get some parts replaced this week. I don't really need her in NYC often and coordinating her parking schedule is kind of a hassle. I've had her for such a long time that I feel really sad like I'm selling a part of my family.

(Why do I become so attached to inanimate objects? Maybe I'll stop anthropomorphizing everything so I won't become so attached.)

ALSO! I have some extremely exciting news to share later this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's sad about Rory. :( But I can really understand why you don't need her in the city, and at least you will save some $$!!