1.12.2010

Knit, Purl, Knit, Purl, Knit, Purl...

One reason that I love art (painting, drawing, etc) is the physical, tangible nature of it. One reason that I love music is because it has a certain unpalpable, unexplainable quality that cannot be replaced with anything else. One of my friend's blogs is really inspiring to me because you can see how much work she puts into her projects and she sometimes shows the progression of her work. That being said, I wish that I had a hobby that I could share with you all. Unfortunately, with music, no one really wants to hear a half worked on Violin Concerto so I will not be sharing anything I'm working on until it's basically completed.

Because of this, and also because I think that hobbies are important, I thought I'd give knitting a second chance. You may have remembered the first square that I made. The last day or two I've been doing a couple more to work up to my first attempt at a scarf. It's super cold here so hopefully I can get the scarf done in a few days. Wish me luck!

No comments: